- Statement from the SEAA Competition Chairman regarding SEAA Championships: Click Here Update as of 06/07/2020: Click Here
- Charity Running Book: Submit your story about why you run. Click Here for details.
- Affiliation to SEAA Ltd for 2020-21 is now due. Click Here for the letter and Click Here for the form.
- SEAA 2020 Track & Field Prospectus is now online, including a message from the SEAA Track & Field Chairman: Click Here
- Statement from the SEAA Competition Chairman regarding the 12/6 Stage RR & U15/U17 5k Championship Cancellation: Click Here
- Volunteers are needed for our 6/4/3 Stage Road Relay Championships: Click Here to Sign Up
- SOUTH OF ENGLAND ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION STRATEGY 2018 – 2023
This site is intended to provide a focal point of information about our sport, for both experienced participants and newcomers. The South of England Area, which extends from Cornwall to Norfolk and the Association organises Track & Field, Cross Country and Road Running Championships.
The site will be updated regularly. News items will be featured in our Information Update newsletter.